Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spice Things Up with Zatarain's!

I'm going to write about food. It is definitely one of my favorite things. My blog has been pretty boring, (at least  I think so) so I'm going to spice things up a little. With ZATARAIN'S! If you do not know what Zatarain's is, Google it. The top result should be "ZATARAIN"S - A New Orleans Tradition since 1889". But back to the point. I'm going to cook different recipes, either old classic family recipes, or just some new ones I found. And I'm going to take pictures of them to make them look ever more delicious. I am looking forward to this so much. I hope I will gain attention and have fun at the same time. Which I believe I will. See you on the first DIY recipe! I can't wait!

P.S. Don't  be afraid to try out the recipes! That's one of the main points of this idea! As soon as I start posting, if you DO try them out let me know how they work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment