Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Thunder

Well, you might think it's raining here, but it's not. Thunder was the only word that started with "th" to go with Thursday that I could think of, except: the, thinking, thorough,.....well, maybe I just didn't think hard enough.
Actually, today is pretty sunny. So you can tease me all you want, because I know that sun is the total opposite of thunder.
My Dad and I are going to FUN Camp this weekend. Well, tomorrow, I guess. Man, I'm really dumb today. Anyway, it's an outdoor camp for fathers and their kids. My sister, Erin has gone there two times, one after the other. Or twice in a row. OK, this is starting to bother me. OK, back to the subject, you and your dad go fishing, do archery, shooting, canoeing, etc. It's a really FUN Camp. That was a lame joke, I know. But at the camp, the first night you sleep in bunk-beds in a dorm-like room, then the next night you sleep in a tent outside. It sounds amazing. Here's the link to it: http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/search/node/fun%20camp%202011
Just click on the "FUN Camp" link and you can look at the page.
I seriously cannot wait.

<>< Ally V H

No comments:

Post a Comment