Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, Dear Homeschooling

I love being home-schooled. Fifteen minutes ago (which was by the way 2:13 PM) I was sitting in a coffee shop enjoying a delectable bagel with cream cheese. Yum. Really, I mean what public or private-schooled kid gets to do that on a Tuesday afternoon? And what public or private-schooled kid gets to have a North Carolina BBQ Sandwich, after getting out of Book club at the Library? I mean, really. I just love being home-schooled. I just really, really do.
Ally <><
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 'Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.'

No comments:

Post a Comment