Friday, March 4, 2011

Coffee Dreams of Chocolate

Hi there! Well, the title has nothing to do with anything, but I thought of it, and I liked it, so I put it. :) But since I put it, maybe I can write about it. So, coffee dreams of chocolate. But what about Vanilla? And Caramel? I don't think coffee should pick favorites. Even though, I admit, coffee does go well with chocolate.
Well, March 1st was my older brother's birthday! Happy Birthday, Caleb! Wow, there's all great ages this year! 21, 18, 16, and I'll be.....11. Ok, so maybe not all great ages, but I'll get there eventually.
I actually didn't know what I was going to write about, I just wanted to write.
Write. The word makes me tingle with wonder and joy. Write. What can I write about this time? Write. No one can stop me from doing it. Write. What possibilities are there out in the world of words. Write.
I just felt like writing that. :)
I found this video (of my favorite character on YouTube) and it really made me laugh out loud, so I wanted to share it. Look at the post before this, and you. too will get your daily Laugh out loud. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment